Film Festivals.
Ok. So, I've never submitted to a festival before. In fact, I've only submitted a film to the end of the semester screening once--not counting the ones that I've been forced to submit for a grade. Oddly enough, the film I submitted to the end of the semester screening was an experimental found footage project for my editing class. To be honest, most of the work I've produced for classes isn't festival grade, but I feel like I'm getting there now. I think with the proper amount of reworking, I could send out my Self-Portrait--and thanks to that assignment I'm working on another similar film that I should be done with in a few months (keep checking this URL for details). I would also love to see Kristina send out our beautiful music video, and I would keep working on refining our installation if Cassandra wanted to see how we could turn it up to 11 and do something with it.
That being said, it only took 2 Shannon classes, 3 Andre classes, and a really amazing Experimental 302 class to really make me think about sharing my work. Thanks, to all parties mentioned. I would read the next post for the proper thanks though.
No comments:
Post a Comment